Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Rainbow of Happiness Card

 

Stampin' Up! Rainbow of Happiness Bundle

Happy Tuesday! I have a sweet and simple card for you today for CASE-ing Tuesday. I'm featuring the Rainbow of Happiness Bundle and Sunshine & Rainbows Designer Series Paper. If you want to play along with the team this week here is the sketch: 


Measurements: 
Pool Party Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored in half at 5 ½” 
Designer Series Paper – 1 ½” x 5”, suns 
Designer Series Paper – 1 ¾” x 4 ½”, suns & rainbows 
Designer Series Paper – die cut rainbow 
Designer Series Paper – punched cloud 
Basic White Cardstock – 1” x 1 ½”, die cut cloud 
Twine – Two 8” pieces, tied in a double bow 

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. Thursday January 13, 2022 is the last day for my Sale-A-Bration Online Class special. Get the details here.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll be back on Sunday live at 10:00am EST on my Facebook page with a Tea & Techniques episode. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment