Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, January 16, 2022

Hello Friend Card

 

Stampin' Up! Friendly Hello Bundle

Happy Sunday! I have a sweet and simple card for you today. I am featuring heat embossing and coloring with Stampin’ Blends with the Friendly Hello Bundle. You can earn the bundle for free with any $100 order (before tax & shipping) by February 28, 2022. Check out my video below and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for weekly paper crafting tutorials. 


Measurements: 
Thick White Card Base – 4 ¼” x 11”, score in half at 5 ½” 
Fresh Freesia Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼” 
Basic White Cardstock – 3 1/8” square 
Designer Series Paper – 3” square 
Basic Black Cardstock – two 3 ¼” pieces for die cutting circle and layering circle 
Ribbon – 5” piece 

Here is a close up: 

Stampin' Up! Friendly Hello Bundle

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions. I’ll be back on Tuesday with a CASE-ing Tuesday card. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List

No comments:

Post a Comment