Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Friendly Hello Birthday Card

 

Stampin' Up! Friendly Hello Bundle

Happy Tuesday! I have a sweet and simple card for you today for CASE-ing Tuesday. I'm featuring the Friendly Hello Bundle which is free with any $100 order (before tax & shipping) by February 28, 2022. If you want to play along with the team this week here is the sketch: 

Measurements: 
Pool Party Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored in half at 5 ½”
Basic White Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 5” 
Designer Series Paper – 3 1/2” x 4” 
Pool Party Cardstock – 4” x 2 ½” 
Designer Series Paper – die cut rectangle with bird image 
Ribbon – 5” piece 

Here is a closeup of the coloring:

Stampin' Up! Friendly Hello Bundle

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll be back on Sunday live at 10:00am EST on my Facebook page with an online card class. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment