Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Luv U Card

 

Stampin' Up! Sweet Conversations Bundle

Happy Tuesday! I have a sweet and simple card for you today for CASE-ing Tuesday. I'm featuring a mash-up of the Sweet Conversations Bundle & Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper meets the Strawberry Builder Punch. If you want to play along with the team this week here is the sketch: 


Measurements: 
Blushing Bride Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored in half at 5 ½” 
Real Red Cardstock – 3 3/8” x 4 ¼” 
Designer Series Paper – 1 1/8” x 4”, conversation hearts 
Designer Series Paper – 1” x 4”, pink watercolor 
Designer Series Paper – ¾” x 4”, stripes 
Vellum Cardstock – 2 3/8” x 2”, die cut tag
Designer Series Paper – 2” square, punch strawberry 
Granny Apple Green Cardstock – 1 ½” square, punch stem 
Basic White Cardstock scrap for stamping and fussy cutting words 
Ribbon – 6” piece 

Close-up of the tag: 

Stampin' Up! Sweet Conversations Bundle

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. 

Order here by Thursday 1/27 at Noon EST to receive my Sweet Conversations Online Card Class. More details here

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll be back on Sunday live at 10:00am EST on my Facebook page with a Tea & Technique episode. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment