Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, January 30, 2022

Daffodil Afternoon Easel Card

 

Stampin' Up! Special Moments stamp set

Happy Sunday! I have a sweet and simple easel card for you today. I am featuring the Special Moments stamp set and Daffodil Afternoon Designer Series Paper you can earn for free during Sale-A-Bration through February 28, 2022. Check out my video below and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for weekly paper crafting tutorials. 


Measurements: 
Pale Papaya Card Base – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score at 4 ¼” and 6 3/8” 
Basic Black Cardstock – 3 ¼” x 4 ¼” 
Designer Series Paper – 3” x 4” 
Designer Series Paper – 1” x 4 3/4” 
Very Vanilla Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼” 
Designer Series Paper – ¾” x 5 ¼” 
Pale Papaya Cardstock – 2” x 3”, die cut label 
Pale Papaya Shimmer Vellum – 2” x 6”, punch flowers 
Basic Black Twine – 12” piece 

Here is another view: 

Stampin' Up! Special Moments stamp set

Inspired by card today? Shop here 24/7.

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. I’ll be back on Tuesday with a CASE-ing Tuesday card. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment