Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Special Moments Card

 

Stampin' Up! Special Moments stamp set

Happy Tuesday! I have a sweet and simple card for you today for CASE-ing Tuesday. I'm featuring the Special Moments stamp set & Daffodil Afternoon Designer Series Paper from Sale-A-Bration. These are both items you can earn for a free through February 28, 2022. If you want to play along with the team this week here is the sketch: 


Measurements: 
Pear Pizzazz Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored in half at 5 ½” 
Designer Series Paper – 3 ½” x 5 ¼” 
Flirty Flamingo Cardstock – 3” x 3”, die cut circle swirl 
Very Vanilla Cardstock – 2” x 4”, punch two daisies 
Pear Pizzazz Cardstock – 1” x 1”, die cut heart 
Very Vanilla Cardstock – 2” x 3”, die cut label 
Flirty Flamingo Cardstock - 1” x 1”, die cut heart 

Here is a close-up: 


Inspired by my card today? Shop here 24/7. 

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. I'll be back on Sunday live at 10:00am EST on my Facebook page with a Tea & Techniques episode. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment