Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, February 6, 2022

Awesome Otters Birthday Card

 

Stampin' Up! Awesome Otters stamp set

Happy Sunday! I have a sweet and simple card for you today. I am featuring the Awesome Otters stamp set and Sunshine & Rainbows Designer Series Paper. You can earn both items for free during Sale-A-Bration through February 28, 2022. Check out my video below and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for weekly paper crafting tutorials. 


Measurements: 
Bermuda Bay Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored in half at 5 ½” 
Designer Series Paper – 4” x 3” 
Pacific Point Cardstock – 2 ½” square 
Basic White Cardstock – 2 ¼” square 
Basic White Cardstock - 1 1/4" square
Basic White Cardstock – ½” x 2 ½”, punch ends with Banners Pick a Punch 
Basic White Cardstock - 4" x 5 1/4", for inside
Ribbon – 10” piece 

Here is a close-up: 

Stampin' Up! Awesome Otters stamp set

Inspired by card today? Shop here 24/7. 

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. My Online BOGO sale starts this Friday, February 11, 2022.

Let me know if you have any questions. I’ll be back on Tuesday with a CASE-ing Tuesday card. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment