Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

You Are Amazing Card

 

Stampin' Up! Awesome Otters stamp set

Happy Tuesday! I have a sweet and simple card for you today for CASE-ing Tuesday. I'm featuring the Awesome Otters stamp set (did you recognize it?), Amazing Thanks Dies, & Abstract Beauty Specialty Designer Series Paper. If you want to play along with the team this week here is the sketch: 


Measurements: 
Thick Basic White Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored in half at 5 ½” 
Blushing Bride Cardstock – three strips ¾” x 4 ½”, emboss with Ornate Floral embossing folder Designer Series Paper – three strips 1” x 3 ½” 
Basic White Cardstock – 3 ½” x 2 ¼” 
Basic Black Cardstock – 2 ½” square, punch scalloped heart 
Blushing Bride Cardstock – 2 ¼” square, punch heart 
Basic Black Cardstock – 1 ½” x 4”, die cut amazing 
Blushing Bride Cardstock – 1 ½” x 4”, die cut amazing 

Here is a close-up (I masked the otterly awesome from the stamp): 

Stampin' Up! Amazing Thanks Dies

Inspired by card today? Shop here 24/7. 

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. My Online BOGO sale starts this Friday, February 11, 2022. 

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. I'll be back on Sunday live at 10:00am EST on my Facebook page with a Tea & Techniques episode. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment