Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, February 13, 2022

Simple Sympathy Card

 

Stampin' Up! Amazing Silhouettes stamp set

Happy Sunday! I have a sweet and simple card for you today. I am featuring the Special Moments stamp set you can earn for free during Sale-A-Bration through February 28, 2022 and the Amazing Silhouettes stamp set from the January-June 2022 mini catalog. Check out my video below and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for weekly paper crafting tutorials. 




Measurements: 
Basic Gray Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored in half at 5 ½” 
Designer Series Paper – 4 ½” x 5 ½”, stamp then cut with largest Scalloped Contours die 
Designer Series Paper – ¾” x 3 ¼” 
Basic White Cardstock – 1 ½” x 3”, cut with smallest Scalloped Contours die 
Basic White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”, for inside 
Twine – two 8” pieces, tied in a double bow 

Here is a close-up: 

Stampin' Up! Amazing Silhouettes stamp set

Inspired by card today? Shop here 24/7. 

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. Reminder! my Online BOGO sale ends tomorrow Monday, February 14, 2022. 

Let me know if you have any questions. I’ll be back on Tuesday with a CASE-ing Tuesday card. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment