Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Thinking of You Card

 

Stampin' Up! Special Moments stamp set

Happy Tuesday! I have a sweet and simple card for you today for CASE-ing Tuesday. I'm featuring the Special Moments stamp set and Heart & Home Designer Series Paper. If you want to play along with the team this week here is the sketch: 


Measurements: 
Pale Papaya Cardstock - 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored in half at 4 ¼” 
Basic White Cardstock – 5 ½” x 3 ½” 
Designer Series Paper – 5 ½” x 3” 
Designer Series Paper – 4” x 2 ½”, punch banner in one end with Tailored Tag Punch
Pale Papaya Cardstock – 2” x 4”, die cut flower
Ribbon – 6” piece, tied in a knot through two holes in doily 

Here is a close-up: 

Stampin' Up! Special Moments stamp set

Inspired by card today? Shop here 24/7. 

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. I'll be back on Sunday live at 9:00am EST on my Facebook page with a Tea & Techniques episode. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment