Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, February 27, 2022

Amazing Thanks Gilded Leafing Card

 

Stampin' Up! Amazing Thanks Dies

Happy Sunday! I have a sweet and simple card for you today featuring the Amazing Thanks Dies and Gilded Leafing. Check out my video below and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for weekly paper crafting tutorials. 


Measurements: 
Pool Party Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored in half at 5 ½” 
Pool Party Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”, embossed with Ornate Floral embossing folder 
Pool Party Cardstock – 2 ¾” x 4”, cut with scalloped die 
Pool Party Cardstock – 2 ¼” x 3 ½”, cut with scalloped die 
Thick Basic White Cardstock – 1 ½” x 3 ½” 
Adhesive Sheet – ¾” x 3 ½” 
Ribbon – 6 ½” piece 

Here is a close up:

Stampin' Up! Amazing Thanks Dies

Inspired by card today? Shop here 24/7. Reminder! Sale-A-Bration ends tomorrow, February 28, 2022.

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions. I’ll be back on Tuesday with a CASE-ing Tuesday card. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment