Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Love You So Much Card

 

Stampin' Up! Flowering Tulips Bundle

Happy Tuesday! I have a sweet and simple card for you today for CASE-ing Tuesday featuring the Flowering Tulips Bundle. If you want to play along with the team this week here is the sketch: 


Measurements: 
Highland Heather Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored in half at 5 ½” 
Shimmery White Cardstock – 3 ½” x 5” 
Shimmery White Cardstock – 2” square, stamp then cut with coordinating flower die 
Shimmery White Cardstock – 1” x 3”, stamp then cut with coordinating stem die 
Shimmery White Cardstock – 1” x 2 ½”, two pieces, stamp then cut with leaf die 
Highland Heather Cardstock – 2 ¾” x ¾”, punch both ends with Banners Pick A Punch 

Here is a close-up of the shimmery white:

Stampin' Up! Flowering Tulips Bundle

Inspired by card today? Shop here 24/7. 

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. I'll be back on Sunday live at 10:00am EST on my Facebook page with an online card class. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment