Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Celebrate Sunflowers Card

 

Stampin' Up! Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle

Happy Tuesday! I have a sweet and simple card for you today for CASE-ing Tuesday. I’m featuring the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle (which is on sale this month) and Abstract Beauty 4x6 Specialty Designer Series Paper. If you want to play along with the CASE-ing Tuesday team this week here is the sketch (please note one of the measurements is incorrect I used a 4"x 3" for the middle panel):


Measurements: 
Just Jade Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored in half at 5 ½” 
Designer Series Paper – 4” x 5 ¼” 
Designer Series Paper – 4” x 3” 
Basic White Cardstock – ¾” x 4” 
Just Jade Cardstock – four 1 ½” squares, die cut leaves 
Bumblebee Cardstock – two 3 ½” squares, die cut sunflowers 
Cinnamon Cider Cardstock – 1” square, die cut center of sunflower 

Here is a close-up: 

Stampin' Up! Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle

The 2020-2022 retiring in-colors (Cinnamon Cider, Just Jade, Bumblebee, Magenta Madness & Misty Moonlight) will be available through May 2, 2022 or while supplies last. I encourage you to protect your investment purchase a ink refill if you already own the ink pad and pack of cardstock in March while inventory is still available. 


Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. My You're in Luck ordering special is now through Saturday, March 19, 2022 spend $35 here and receive a pack of Adhesive Backed Hexagons & 24 sheets of retired Designer Series Paper as a thank you from me. Thank you packages will ship by Friday, March 25, 2022.

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. I'll be back on Sunday live at 10:00am EST on my Facebook page with a Tea & Techniques episode. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment