Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, March 20, 2022

Simple Accordion Fold Card

 

Stampin' Up! Beauty of Friendship Bundle

Happy Sunday & Happy Spring! I have a simple accordion fold card for you today. I’m featuring the Beauty of Friendship Bundle (which is on sale this month) and the Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper and In Good Taste Designer Series Paper. Check out my video below and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for weekly paper crafting tutorials. 


Measurements: 
Cinnamon Cider Cardstock Base – 5 ½” x 4 ¼” 
In Good Taste Designer Series Paper – 11 ¼” x 4”, score at 1 ½”, 3”, 4 ½”, and 6” 
Cinnamon Cider Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 3 ¼” 
In Good Taste Designer Series Paper – 4” x 3” 
Blushing Bride Cardstock – 3 ½” x 4”, for die cut tree top background 
Cinnamon Cider Cardstock – 3 ¼” x 4 ½”, for die cut tree 
Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper – 3 ½” x 3”, for die cut tree top detail 
Misty Moonlight Cardstock – 1 ¼” square, for die cut birds 
Basic White Cardstock – 1 ¼” x 2”, for die cut label 
Basic White Cardstock – 4” x 3”, for inside pieces 

Here is a close-up: 

Stampin' Up! Beauty of Friendship Bundle

Inspired by card today? Shop here 24/7. The 2020-2022 retiring in-colors (Cinnamon Cider, Just Jade, Bumblebee, Magenta Madness & Misty Moonlight) will be available through May 2, 2022 or while supplies last. I encourage you to protect your investment purchase a ink refill if you already own the ink pad and pack of cardstock in March while inventory is still available. 

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions. I’ll be back on Tuesday with a CASE-ing Tuesday card. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment