Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Thank You Card

 

Stampin' Up! Beauty of Friendship Bundle

Happy Tuesday! I have a sweet and simple card for you today for CASE-ing Tuesday. I’m featuring the Beauty of Friendship Bundle (which is on sale this month) and Abstract Beauty 4x6 Specialty Designer Series Paper. If you want to play along with the CASE-ing Tuesday team this week here is the sketch:


Measurements: 
Magenta Madness Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored in half at 5 ½” 
Designer Series Paper – 4” x 5 ¼” 
Basic Black Cardstock - 3 ¼” square, die cut circle shape 
Basic White Cardstock – 2” square, stamp then die cut heart/tree top 
Basic White Cardstock – ¾” x 2 ½”, die cut label 
Twine – two 8” pieces, tied in a double bow 

Close-up: 

Stampin' Up! Beauty of Friendship Bundle

Inspired by my card today? Shop here 24/7. The 2020-2022 retiring in-colors (Cinnamon Cider, Just Jade, Bumblebee, Magenta Madness & Misty Moonlight) will be available through May 2, 2022 or while supplies last. The annual catalog retiring products will be released tomorrow at 3pm Eastern.



Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. I'll be back on Sunday live at 10:00am EST on my Facebook page with a Tea & Techniques episode. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment