Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, April 10, 2022

Hello Beautiful Bridge Card

 

Stampin' Up! Hello Beautiful Bundle

Happy Sunday! I have a simple bridge card for you today. I’m featuring the Hello Beautiful Bundle and Abstract Beauty Specialty Designer Series Paper. Check out my video below and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for weekly paper crafting tutorials. 


Measurements: 
Blushing Bride Cardstock – 8” x 4 ¼”, score at 1 ¼”, 2 ½”, 5 ½”, and 6 ¾” 
Designer Series Paper – 4 ¾” x 4 piece, cut down to 1” x 4”, 2 ¾” x 4”, and 1” x 4” 
Blushing Bride Cardstock – 5 ½” x 1 ¼” 
Designer Series Paper – 5 ½” x 1” 
Gold Foil – 2 ½” square, die cut 2nd largest hexagon 
Basic White Cardstock – 2” x 3”, die cut oval 
Trim – 12” piece, tied in a bow 

Here is a close-up: 

Stampin' Up! Hello Beautiful Bundle

Inspired by card today? Shop here 24/7. 

Products from the 2021-2022 annual catalog are available while supplies last. Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions. I’ll be back on Tuesday with a CASE-ing Tuesday card. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment