Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Hello Beautiful Thank You Card

 

Stampin' Up! Hello Beautiful Bundle

Happy Tuesday! I have a sweet and simple card for you today for CASE-ing Tuesday. I’m featuring the Hello Beautiful Bundle and Hey Sports Fan Designer Series Paper. If you want to play along with the CASE-ing Tuesday team this week here is the sketch: 


Measurements: 
Thick Very Vanilla Cardstock - 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score in half at 4 ¼” 
Very Vanilla Cardstock – 5” x 3 ½” 
Night of Navy Cardstock – 4 1/8” x 2 ¼” 
Designer Series Paper – 4 1/8” x 2 ¼” 
Night of Navy Cardstock – 2 ¾” square, die cut two hexagons to create a frame 

Here is a close-up: 

Stampin' Up! Hello Beautiful Bundle

Inspired by my card today? Shop here 24/7. The 2021-2022 annual catalog retiring products are available through May 2, 2022 or while supplies last. 

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. I'll be back on Sunday live at 10:00am EST on my Facebook page with a Tea & Techniques episode. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment