Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, April 17, 2022

In the Moment Card

 

Stampin' Up! In the Moment stamp set

Happy Sunday & Happy Easter! I have a simple paper piecing card for you today. I’m featuring the In the Moment stamp set and New Horizons Designer Series Paper. Check out my video below and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for weekly paper crafting tutorials. 


Measurements: 
Fresh Freesia Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored in half at 5 ½” 
Designer Series Paper – 3” x 4 ½” 
Basic White Cardstock – 2 ½” square and 3 ½” square 
Ribbon – 5” piece 

Here is a close-up: 

Stampin' Up! In the Moment stamp set

Inspired by card today? Shop here 24/7. Products from the 2021-2022 annual catalog are available while supplies last. 

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions. I’ll be back on Tuesday with a CASE-ing Tuesday card. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment