Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

In the Moment Card

 

Stampin' Up! In the Moment stamp set

Happy Tuesday! I have a sweet and simple card for you today for CASE-ing Tuesday. I’m featuring the In the Moment stamp set and Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper. If you want to play along with the CASE-ing Tuesday team this week here is the sketch: 


Measurements: 
Poppy Parade Cardstock - 8 1/2" x 7 1/4", score in half at 3 5/8"
Designer Series Paper – 8 ½” x 2” 
Basic White Cardstock - 5 3/4 x 2 3/4", die cut label

Here is a close-up of the coloring: 


Inspired by my card today? Shop here 24/7. The 2021-2022 annual catalog retiring products are available through May 2, 2022 or while supplies last. 

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. I'll be out of the office for the next week, but will have a post next Tuesday for CASE-ing Tuesday. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment