Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, May 15, 2022

Good Feelings Sending Sunshine Cards

 

Stampin' Up! Good Feelings stamp set

Happy Sunday! I have a sweet and simple card for you today. I’m featuring the Good Feelings stamp set, 2022-2024 In-Color Designer Series Paper, and Tea Boutique Cards & Envelopes. Check out my video below and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for weekly paper crafting tutorials.


Measurements: 
Designer Series Paper – 1” x 5 ½” 
Basic White Cardstock – 3 ½” x 4 ¾” 

Here is a photo of all five cards: 


Inspired by my card today? Shop here 24/7. 

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. I’ll be back on Tuesday with a CASE-ing card. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

No comments:

Post a Comment