Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

He's The Man Adventure Card

 

Stampin' Up! He's the Man Designer Series Paper

Happy Tuesday! I have a sweet and simple card for you today for CASE-ing Tuesday. I’m featuring the He’s The Man Specialty Designer Series Paper. My card only uses 6 products! If you want to play along with the CASE-ing Tuesday team this week here is the sketch: 


Measurements: 
Soft Succulent Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored in half at 5 ½” 
Early Espresso Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 5 ¼” 
Designer Series Paper – 4 ¼” x 3 1/8” 
Early Espresso Cardstock – 2 ¾” x 1 3/8” 

Here is a close-up of the die-cuts sheet: 

Stampin' Up! He's the Man Specialty Designer Series Paper

Inspired by my card today? Shop here 24/7. 

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. I'll have a Facebook live on Sunday at 10:00am EST on my Facebook page

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

No comments:

Post a Comment