Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, May 1, 2022

Sneak Peek! Cup of Tea Card

 

Stampin' Up! Cup of Tea Bundle

Happy Sunday and Happy May! I have a sweet and simple card for you today. I’m featuring the Cup of Tea Bundle, Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper, and new in-colors available May 3, 2022. Check out my video below and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for weekly paper crafting tutorials.


Measurements: 
Tahitian Tide Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored in half at 5 ½” 
Designer Series Paper – 4 ¼” x 1 ½” 
Shimmery White Cardstock – 3 ½” x 5”, for scalloped label 
Shimmery White Cardstock – 2” x 3”, for teacup 
Shimmery White Cardstock – 2” x 2 ½”, for greenery 
Shimmery White Cardstock – 1 ½” x 2 ½”, for flowers 
Shimmery White Cardstock – 1” square, for flower 

Here is a close-up: 

Stampin' Up! Cup of Tea Bundle

Inspired by card today? Shop here 24/7. Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. My Designer Series Paper Share and In-Color Club sign-ups are open through May 7, 2022. 

Let me know if you have any questions. I’ll be back on Tuesday with a CASE-ing Tuesday card. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment