Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Wicked Cool Swap Card


This past Sunday was our team meeting and we were to CASE (Copy & Share Everything) a card from the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog. The card I chose is on Page 124 and I did change it up a bit. I used a different Designer Series Paper and that is how I got the color scheme for the card stock and stamp. I used a different embossing folder as well and I changed up the DSP. In the card in the catalog the 1" squares are nicely pieced towards the bottom of the card. On my sample I went with more of a collage look gluing most of them on top of each other. On the samples I had to make sure the "Wicked" and the candlestick showed in the black & white paper to match the stamp. The paper is so much fun for Halloween cards and favors (more to come on that later).
Stamps: Wicked Cool clear mount
Cardstock: Old Olive, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Wicked Fun Specialty Designer Series Paper, Square lattice embossing folder, Big Shot, Basic Black 5/8" satin ribbon, Extra large tag punch, Large tag punch

No comments:

Post a Comment