Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, November 14, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Ideas # 1


Hi there!

Over the next 12 days I will be sharing some Christmas/Holiday ideas. Most of the items are things I have been working on the past few weeks for my craft fairs. I have been having lots of fun crafting it has been like a 2nd full time job. I have two more events this coming week and you can get the details on my website.

This is a hot cocoa slider that I CASE'd from Kerry's Paper Crafts. It holds one Swiss Miss hot cocoa packet. You untie the bow and pull up on the real red taffeta to unveil the packet. I used the Candy Cane Designer Series Paper in the Holiday Mini. Not sure if you can tell but those red dots are all glittery! I stamped the mug image from Morning Cup (thanks Selene!) and colored in the heart with my real red marker.

I think this would make a super stocking stuffer or pair it up with a mug and it makes an inexpensive holiday gift for a teacher, co-worker or friend.

I look forward to sharing some more projects with you so please check back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment