Classes/Tutorials

Thursday, December 16, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Ideas # 7

I have been off work today on a vacation day and spent the entire day crafting. I got so much done and tomorrow will be more of the same! I am happy with the projects I finished up today and will be sharing those over the next few days.

This is a gift card holder that I had to CASE after I saw Connie Babbert's tutorial on Stamping411. I have a family gift card swap on Saturday so this was perfect to check that off the long to do list. You can get all the details on her awesome tutorial here.

I used Jolly Holiday DSP and kept the overall look clean and simple.

Supplies:
Stamps: Tags til Christmas, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Cherry Cobbler & Old Olive
Paper: Jolly Holiday DSP, Very Vanilla cardstock, Cherry Cobbler cardstock, Old Olive cardstock
Other: Two Tags die, Big Shot, 1 1/4 circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, scallop circle punch, word window punch, sticky strip, dimensionals, stapler

No comments:

Post a Comment