Classes/Tutorials

Friday, January 14, 2011

Love Impressions Rub-Ons


I just love being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and the perks that come with being a demo including the sneak peeks, Stampin' Success magazine and the little extras. One of the extras in December and January was a free sheet of the new Love Impressions Rub-Ons from the all new Occasions mini catalog.

I will admit I don't have a lot of experience with Stampin' Up rub-ons and I have to say these were easy to use and look great. These are little 3x3 mini cards that I put together very quickly using some punches and coordinating DSP and cardstock. Easy peasy!

Supplies:
Stamps: None
Ink: None
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Gray cardstock, Love Patterns Designer Series Paper
Other: Love Impressions Rub-Ons, 2 3/8 scallop circle punch, 1 3/4 circle punch, Decorative Label punch

No comments:

Post a Comment