Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, January 23, 2011

More Mini Valentine Cards

So, what do you do when it is frigid outside? Stay in and stamp something! We are experiencing the coldest temperatures in the past 5 years here in MA.

I was inspired by a card I saw on Stampin' Connection by Diana Raney for these. Stampin' Connection is an online community for Stampin' Up! demonstrators where we post samples (over 135,000 currently) and chat in the various forums.

Again for these cards I used the Love Impressions Rub-Ons and some punches and they went together very quickly. The Basic Gray cardstock used in these pictures looks black. The Love You in the middle was cut-out with my paper snips and popped up on a dimensional. Then I added a little bling from our rhinestones on the 'O' in Love.

The biggest sale of the year Sale-A-Bration starts in a few days! I am so excited and will share the details soon.

Supplies:
Stamps: None
Ink: None
Paper: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Real Red, Basic Gray cardstock
Other: Love Impressions Rub-Ons, 1 1/4 square punch, Heart to Heart punch, Basic jewel rhinestone accents

No comments:

Post a Comment