Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Greeting Card Kids Valentine

This card was CASE'd from Selene Kempton. She had made this last year sometime and I saved it since I liked it so much. The stamp set is Greeting Card Kids which reminds me of the Campbell Soup kids.

The only thing I changed was the ribbon/bow. I wanted to keep this simple for a new stamper so I could use this card at a workshop or class. I am really loving the color combination of Blushing Bride and Early Espresso. I ended up using watercolor paper for the stamped image and it looks so soft and pretty. I used my Blushing Bride marker and colored in the heart, bows, ruffle and socks. Then I used my Aquapainter for the rest of the image. I have to admit the watercolor paper does all the work and makes it look gorgeous!

Would you like to stamp this card with your girlfriends, family, coworkers? Contact me to book a Stampin' Up! workshop.

Supplies:
Stamps: Greeting Card Kids
Ink: Black stazon, Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Early Espresso & Blush Blossom markers
Paper: Watercolor, Blushing Bride & Early Espresso cardstock
Other: 3/8" Early Espresso taffeta ribbon, scallop trim border punch, Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment