Classes/Tutorials

Monday, February 21, 2011

Sale-A-Bration Note Card

Here is a little 3 x 3 note card I put together over the weekend. I like to have a few little cards on hand to put in my mini catalog packets. I used two items from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. The Ice Cream Parlor Designer Series Paper and the stamp set Punch Bunch. Did you know that you can earn these products for free?

From now until March 31st is Stampin' Up!'s annual Sale-A-Bration. For every $50 order or $300 workshop you can pick an item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog for free. Contact me if you want to pick a date for a workshop for your friends & family.

Supplies:
Stamps: Punch Bunch
Ink: Melon Mambo marker
Paper: Ice Cream Parlor DSP & Whisper White cardstock
Other: Whisper White 3/8 taffeta ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Scallop circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment