Classes/Tutorials

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Summer Mini Catalog Open House

I need to move the date for my Summer Mini Open House to Saturday June 4th since we are having a Neighborhood Yard Sale on Saturday May 21st. I didn't realize the date of the yard sale when I was planning my upcoming Stampin' Up! events.

So you are welcome to stop by on Saturday May 21st between 9-1 for the Millview Estates Yard Sale at 1975 Middlesex St in Lowell. I will have some cards and retired stamp sets for sale at great prices.

Then the Open House which is a not be missed event will take place on Saturday June 4th from 11-1. Two projects to stamp featuring new catalog products, munchies, raffles and more!

If you can find out more details at my website on these events.

Happy Stampin,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment