Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pretty Postage Mini Card

Here is a little 3 x 3 card that I put together over the weekend. I like to put these in my mini packets that I carry around with me. If someone I meet in my travels is interested in Stampin' Up! then they will get this card, a current mini catalog, business cards, promotion flyer and my upcoming schedule.

I also think this is a cute idea to make some to carry around with me to thank those people I come across each day. This could be anyone - cashier, postal worker, hairdresser, bank teller, etc. I am going to make it my mission to thank more people on a daily basis. I know it always makes me feel super when I get a little unexpected thank you.

So I used the Pretty Postage stamp set from the Summer Mini catalog to put this together. The stamp set has a coordinating punch the postage stamp punch. If you follow my blog you know I am crazy about stamps with coordinating punches!
Pretty Postage - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!Postage Stamp Punch - by Stampin' Up!
I saw a similar card on Stampin' Connection a community for Stampin' Up! demonstrators and really liked the color scheme. The colors are Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip & Whisper White. 3 x 3 cards are great because they go together very quickly.

You can check out these products & more at my Online Store.

Supplies:
Stamps: Pretty Postage
Ink: Baja Breeze & Chocolate Chip markers
Paper: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White cardstock
Other: Postage stamp punch, 1 3/4 square punch, Whisper White 5/8 organza ribbon

Happy Stampin',
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment