Classes/Tutorials

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer Mini Catalog Open House

My Open House is coming up this Saturday June 4th. Feel free to stop by anytime between 11 - 1
  • I will have two projects to stamp featuring Summer Mini merchandise
  • Door prizes to win!
  • Munchies to snack on
  • Meeting new people, visiting with friends & having fun
There will be prizes to win that day & you can start earning tickets for them even before this event! Here's how you can earn tickets now & on June 4th:
  • RSVP 'Yes' by June 3rd = 1 ticket
  • Attend the Open House = 2 tickets
  • Bring a friend who I haven't met before = 2 tickets each
  • Place an order = 3 tickets
  • Join my Monthly Stamp Club = 3 tickets
  • Schedule a Stampin' Up workshop = 4 tickets
Please RSVP to me for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment