Classes/Tutorials

Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Stampin' Up! New Year!!!

 

So it's July 1st which means it is the start of a brand new year for Stampin' Up! It also means that it launches the first day of our brand new 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog. I have had my book for a few weeks and I love it!

Some more exciting news today that there is a special sign-up this month from 7/1 - 7/31 you can become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for only $99! This is an amazing deal since you receive over $180 in product & business supplies plus a special bonus Christmas Keepsake Box Project kit (a $40 value). The products in the Starter kit are customizable so let me know if you have any questions about joining the Stampin' Up! family. 

You can visit my website for more information on the new catalog and starter kit promotion. I will be posting some projects after the holiday weekend. I will also be updating my calendar for summer Stampin' events soon. Wishing you a safe and Happy 4th of July with your loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment