Classes/Tutorials

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Another Halloween Candy Wrapper Treat


Here is another extended candy wrapper treat similar to one I showed a few weeks ago. Next Saturday I will be at the Annual Fall Back Vendor Fair in Beverly with my girlfriend Colleen and I have been busy making some samples to show. My last candy wrapper treat was bought so a good problem to have that I had to make some more!

I have the instructions on how to cut your paper to make an elongated candy wrapper in my previous post here.

For this one I stamped my spider webs in Black stazon ink onto my Elegant Eggplant cardstock after running through the Big Shot to cut out the die. As I mentioned before the trick with this die is to really crease all your folds very well before assembling. 

I stamped the spooky image on Whisper White cardstock and sponged around the edges with my black ink after punching out with my oval punch. Then I layered that onto a scalloped oval in black. I did a fun little ribbon accent where I wrapped my white taffeta around the entire treat and then tied a knot of black satin ribbon across the top.

Again this elongated version holds a full size candy bar i.e. Three Musketeers! Yum!

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: Wicked Cool
Ink: Black stazon
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White & Basic Black cardstock
Other: Big Shot, Candy Wrapper Bigz die, 5/8" Basic Black satin ribbon, Simply Scored scoring tool, Sticky strip, Whisper White 3/8" taffeta ribbon, Large oval punch and Scallop oval punch

No comments:

Post a Comment