Classes/Tutorials

Monday, December 12, 2011

12 Days of Christmas: Day 1


It has been such a busy few weeks tis the season! I have been crafting like crazy and not getting anything posted to my blog. My craft fairs are now over and I can concentrate on crafting for me. Big smile! Over the next 12 days I will post a project in a series of Christmas ideas. A lot of these are items I sold at craft fairs this season or made as gifts.

Sorry for the glare in the photo. First idea is for the kiddos and is a cute stocking stuffer. I have a Valentine post here how I made the holder. This one is decorated with Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Paper (love the plaid designs!) from the Holiday Mini catalog. I usually find my pencils at Dollar Tree or the Target Dollar spot. 

Another pencil idea I made up used the Stampin' Up! 1" x 8" cello bags from the Holiday Mini catalog and with that version you can staple to a holiday tag for a topper and embellish as desired with a button or ribbon.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: None
Ink: None
Paper: Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Paper, Cherry Cobbler & Marina Mist cardstock
Other: Whisper White 3/8" taffeta ribbon, Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon, 1 1/4" circle punch, sticky strip

No comments:

Post a Comment