Classes/Tutorials

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Valentine Two Tags Box


Here is a simple little treat holder box I whipped up for some Valentine treats. The original concept for the Two Tags box came from Stampin' Up! demonstrator Lisa Curcio and another demonstrator Julie Davison wrote a wonderful tutorial to make the box.

I have to admit that the Two Tags die is one I reach for often as there are so many possibilities with this particular die. It features two tags hence its name. Here is a picture of the die:

Two Tags Stampin' Up! Bigz Die - by Stampin' Up!

I made this project to coordinate with a card I made the other day for the Stamping411 sketch. You can see that card here. I have another project I'll share on Saturday that also coordinates with them. I have been having so much fun making postage stamp valentines this week.

I need to work on getting a good picture of the red sparkly glimmer hearts!

All supplies used in this project can be purchased in my Online Store.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: None
Ink: None
Paper: Pink Pirouette & Whisper White cardstock, Red Glimmer Paper
Other: Big Shot, Two Tags Die, Simply Scored scoring tool, 1 3/4" square punch, Postage stamp punch, 5/8" Real Red satin ribbon, Heart to Heart punch, Rhinestone brads, Sticky strip, Glue dots

No comments:

Post a Comment