Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Two Tags Post-it Note Holder

I was inspired to make this project from a Stampin' Success project that was featured this month in our monthly magazine. The Stampin' Success project was a tag that pulled out of the petite pocket die. It is meant to be an idea to be able to demo a quick stamping project on the go anywhere - doctor's office, car dealership waiting area, lunchroom at work, etc.

I fell in love with the project right away, but I don't have the stamp set they used Tea Shoppe yet or the Petite Pocket die for the Big Shot. So I happened to see a cute mini post-it note holder on a blog last week and I got to work.

When you open the tag there is 1/4 of the small post-it note sticky stripped onto the cardstock. I am a post-it note queen so this is a great project for me. It is how I stay organized at work working on multiple projects at once.

The stamp is inked up with markers three times and stamped then I punched it out with the Decorative Label punch. The little flowers are punched from Itty bitty punch pack and I added a rhinestone to each flower.

All supplies in this project can be purchased in my Online Store or by contacting me.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: You're My Type
Ink: Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade markers
Paper: Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade & Whisper White cardstock
Other: Big Shot, Two Tags die, White baker's twine, Calypso Coral 3/8" ruffled ribbon, Decorative Label punch, Itty Bitty punch pack, Basic Rhinestone jewel accents, Sticky strip

No comments:

Post a Comment