Classes/Tutorials

Monday, September 16, 2013

September Paper Pumpkin Card


Thanks for visiting my blog today! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Mine was crazy as usual, but I got a lot accomplished. I got to present at our stamping team meeting last night which was a lot of fun. I discussed My Digital Studio and I hope I inspired some of my stamping sisters. Unfortunately hubby and I both got a nasty cold over the weekend so we have both been home recuperating today. On the plus side I got to play with my Paper Pumpkin kit that arrived today! Woo-hoo!

Paper Pumpkin is a monthly subscription kit that comes right to your mailbox every month for only $19.95 (plus sales tax where applicable). You get a box of creativity that is designed and prepped for you. The projects range from supplies for 4 cards, a mini scrapbook kit, 3D banners, etc. I am surprised each month which makes it so much fun. All you need to do is sit down and put all the pieces together. How cool is that? You will need to purchase adhesives. You can find out more about Paper Pumpkin here

I didn't change much at all on the design just added some rhinestones to the dots in the exclamation points and made my card horizontal instead of vertical. I also incorporated different adhesives including Tombow Multi-Purpose adhesive and Mini glue dots instead of dimensionals.

Tip: If when you stamp your image you don't get it perfect you can take a Blender pen and touch up your image. I had to do this on this card and on another project I stamped yesterday. 

Let me know if you have any questions on Paper Pumpkin. If you need a monthly creative escape why not try it out today! 

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
September Paper Pumpkin kit
Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents Item # 119246
Blender pens Item # 102845
Tombow Multi-Purpose Adhesive Item # 110755
Mini glue dots Item # 103683

No comments:

Post a Comment