Classes/Tutorials

Monday, November 9, 2015

Sparkly Snowmen Swap

I have been gone for a long blogging hiatus, but I am back to share my creative projects. I made this card for our November team swap. I used the Snow Place Stamp set & Snow Friends Framelits. Instead of stamping the accessories I decided to cut them out with the framelits in black & red glimmer paper. The card is nice & sparkly in person. Everyone thought the adult snowman reminded them of Frosty! Even though it is November in New England I am not ready for it to snow. It was still in the 70’s last week.

Christine’s Tips:
For our photopolymer stamps use Memento Tuxedo Black Ink to get a perfect image and stamp on a Stampin Pierce mat to get a perfect image.


You can purchase the Snow Place stamp set & Snow Friends framelits in a bundle & save 15%.



Stamps: Snow Place
Ink: Real Red, Memento Tuxedo black
Paper: Whisper White cardstock, Red glimmer paper, Black glimmer paper
Other: Big Shot, Softly falling embossing folder, Snow Friends framelits, multipurpose liquid glue, Fast fuse, Mini glue dots

Happy Stampin',
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment