Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Sneak Peek - Introducing Sweet Sugarplum

Happy Tuesday! I'm back to introduce you to the last new 2016-2018 in-color debuting in the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog beginning tomorrow June 1st. Yiippppeeeee!!! Today's color is Sweet Sugarplum:




This color reminds me of lilacs and being a little girl as we had them growing right outside my bedroom window. 

I am excited to share some new catalog samples with you later this week. Starting tomorrow you will be able to see all the new products in the new Annual catalog in my Online Store.

Stamps: Flower Shop & Rose Wonder
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum (available 6/1) & Basic Gray Archival
Paper: Sweet Sugarplum (available 6/1), Whisper White, Basic Gray cardstock
Other: Sweet Sugarplum 3/8" Ruched Ribbon (available 6/1), Pansy Punch, Metal Rimmed Pearls, Glue dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Happy Stampin,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment