Classes/Tutorials

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Stampin Up Daisy Delight Sketch Challenge

Stampin Up Daisy Delight
Stampin Up Daisy Delight
Happy Thursday! I hope your week is going well. As this post goes live I'll be in Boston at the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Kick off dinner. I'm excited for this event as it starts the planning for our annual Stamp Out Breast Cancer fundraiser in October.

For today's post I am playing along with the Stampers with Heart sketch challenge for this week. I used the Daisy Delight stamp set, Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper and circle focal points. I followed the sketch pretty closely this week. Here is the sketch:

Image may contain: text
For the navy daisy after I stamped the image in Night of Navy ink I colored it in with my Clear Wink of Stella Glitter brush. Here are the card measurements:

Calypso Coral card base: 5.5" by 8.5" scored in half at 4 1/4"
Whisper White layer: 3 3/4" by 5"

Thanks for stopping by today. I'll be back on Saturday with another project to share.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: Daisy Delight

No comments:

Post a Comment