Classes/Tutorials

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Stampin Up Giftable Greetings Card

Stampin Up Giftable Greetings
Stampin Up Giftable Greetings
Happy Saturday! I hope you had a fantastic week and have some time this weekend to be creative. I have been busy preparing for September events and will have some sneak peeks for you starting next Saturday. Today's card is timely as I had a coworker lose a dear family member this past week.

My card is from the August 2017 Paper Pumpkin kit Giftable Greetings. The kit included supplies for 8 cards and included a gift box to package them in. It would make a beautiful gift. How often do you make cards and package them for a friend or loved one as a gift?

Things I loved about this kit

  1. The colors are beautiful 
  2. The cards and envelopes were pre-printed (the card base, stripes and navy flower buds on this card)
  3. The stamping was simple (hello if you follow my blog I am a simple stamper!)
  4. Oval sentiment shape - I seem to be addicted to ovals lately
  5. Flower die cuts are easy to pop out and add to my project
There is an amazing promotion now through September 10th on Paper Pumpkin. You can find all the details over on my Paper Pumpkin website here.

I'll be back on Tuesday with another project and Tuesday Tip video tutorial for you. Have a wonderful weekend! I'll be checking out the Salem Jazz & Soul Festival if you are local. Hubby is an alumni to this festival from many years ago and we always try to check it out.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps & Paper: August 2017 Paper Pumpkin Kit Giftable Greetings

No comments:

Post a Comment