Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Merry Little Labels Card & Tuesday Tip Video Tutorial


Happy Tuesday! For today’s project I am featuring the card I made for this past weekend’s team meeting swap. I made ten of these cards on Sunday while I watched football before our meeting. All the supplies I used on my card are below.

I used the Merry Little Labels stamp set on my project. I can't wait to make some fun tags with this set. Here are the images in the set:

My Tuesday Tip video tutorial shows you how I made this card:


I'm giving away the card kit for this project if you like, comment, or share the post at my Facebook page. Thanks for stopping by today. I’ll be back on Thursday to share another project.

Happy Stampin’,
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment