Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, November 26, 2017

12 Days of Christmas # 1 - Be Merry Kit

Be Merry Kit Stampin Up

Happy Sunday! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday and long weekend if you had it off. I’m going to be sharing 12 Christmas projects over the new few weeks starting with today’s post. The Be Merry Kit is an awesome value priced at only $19.00 (plus tax and shipping) for 12 rosette ornaments. I absolutely love how everything is prepped for you so you just need to assemble.

My tips:

I highly recommend using a hot glue gun to assemble the kit. It would also save you time to prep pulling apart the tulle circles and putting them in piles of nine before you want to assemble. Make sure you do this with scrap paper or newspaper down if you don’t want glitter pieces everywhere. 

Stampin’ Up! made a video giving you tips on putting the kit together:


There will be free shipping for all order orders on Cyber Monday tomorrow Monday 11/27 in my Online Store.


I’ll be back on Tuesday with another Tuesday Tip video tutorial to share with you.

Happy Stampin’,

Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment