Classes/Tutorials

Thursday, January 4, 2018

My Top Ten 2018 Occasions Catalog Favorites

 View the catalog PDF
The 2018 Occasions catalog is here! For today's post I am sharing some of my favorite new products from the catalog:

1. Picture Perfect Party Suite – I have a goal to send more birthday cards in 2018 so this suite of products will keep me busy designing lots of cards. The DSP is photographic on one side and patterned on the other side and the stamp set includes 18 images.

Picture Perfect Party

2. Silver Mini Gable Boxes – dress them up for any occasion – I can see them being used a lot for baby or bridal showers. A great value for only $8.00 for 12 boxes.

Silver Mini Gable Boxes

3. Berry Burst 3/8” Metallic Edge Ribbon – I’m a big fan of the silver metallic edge ribbon and this is gorgeous in Berry Burst.

Berry Burst 3/8" (1 cm) Metallic-Edge Ribbon

4. Lots of Happy Card Kit – an all-inclusive card including the stamp set and everything you need to complete 20 cards. Wonderful for a beginner or busy person who loves to stamp, but has little time to prepare.
Lots of Happy Card Kit

5. Petal Passion Designer Series Paper – this black & white paper is quite lovely. You can color it with markers, blends, watercolor pencils to add a pop of color.

Petal Passion Designer Series Paper

6. Petal Palette Bundle – wonderful value with 15 stamps (images and sentiments) and 10 dies great for spring occasions with a bird and many floral images.

Petal Palette Clear-Mount Bundle

 7. Petal Passion Memories & More Card Pack – use this card pack for memory keeping or card making. The black, white and pink combo is very elegant.

Petal Passion Memories & More Card Pack

8. Brusho Crystal Colour – I fell in love when I saw Brusho demonstrated in Salt Lake City at OnStage in November. There are five colors and you sprinkle the powder onto watercolor paper for some beautiful effects. I will be featuring Brusho in an upcoming Tuesday Tip video tutorial.

Brusho Crystal Colour

9. Bird Banter stamp set – 19 stamps in this set so it is an amazing value. I love that there are birds and tons of funny sentiments to accompany the birds. I love to color so this will be fun to use with watercolor pencils, blends, and markers.

Bird Banter Photopolymer Stamp Set


10. Tailored Tag Punch – yes I’m a tool girl always reaching for my punches or Big Shot and dies. This punch can fit many sentiments or punch out pieces of DSP to create a fun background.

Tailored Tag Punch

If you are in the United States and need a copy of the catalog please contact me and I would be happy to add you to my mailing list and send you a catalog.

I'll be back tomorrow with a creative project to share.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment