Classes/Tutorials

Friday, February 2, 2018

Petal Palette Swap Card


Happy Friday! I hope your week has been wonderful. Today’s project is a swap card I designed for a shoebox swap in December. My favorite part of the card is the beautiful Berry Burst ribbon. I used the Petal Palette stamp set from the 2018 Occasions catalog. Here is a photo of the stamp set:

To color in the flowers and leaves I used my Berry Burst & Old Olive markers and scribbled onto a clear envelope then picked up the color with my Clear Wink of Stella glitter brush. I colored darker on the left and lighter on the right side of the flower and leaves.

Measurements for the card:
Whisper White card base: 8 1/2" by 5 1/2" scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Basic Black layer: 3 7/8” by 5 1/8”
Whisper White layer: 3 ¾” by 5”
Petal Palette DSP: 3” by 3 5/8”
Berry Burst Ribbon: 5” piece

Spend $50 in my Online Store and you can select a Sale-A-Bration item for free! Here is a sample Petal Palette bundle of products:

Petal Palette stamp set - $35.00
Basic Black Archival Ink Pad - $7.00
Berry Burst 3/8” Metallic Edge Ribbon - $7.00
Stampin Dimensionals - $4.00
Subtotal $53.00 plus shipping and tax (based on Massachusetts)
Grand Total $63.26
Plus any Level 1 Sale-A-Bration item

Thanks for stopping by today. I’ll be back on Sunday with another Sale-A-Bration project to share.

Happy Stampin’,

Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment