Classes/Tutorials

Thursday, March 8, 2018

Cake Soiree Card Class - Thursday, 3/15


Happy Thursday! I hope your week is going well. We are digging out from about a foot of snow that fell overnight into this morning. I will admit everything looked so pretty like a winter wonderland today. I'm hoping Spring is around the corner and this will be our last major storm.

My monthly third Thursday card class this month features the Cake Soiree stamp set, Sweet Cake Framelits, and Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper.

In person class:
Thursday, March 15th
6:30-8:30pm
My home in Lowell, MA
$15.00 per person (free with a qualifying order placed that evening)
Bring a friend and you both can pick out 5 free cards from my card rack

Can't make it March 15th or live out of the area?
You purchase my class To-Go (shipped to your door)
Order to-go class here (options below):
Pre-cut class kit and bundle (clear mount stamp set & framelits) - $79.00
Pre-cut class kit and stamp set - $49.00
Pre-cut class kit - $15.00
PDF tutorial only - $10.00

Kits and tutorials will be sent on Monday, March 19th. Additional items you will need if you purchase the to-go option:
Cake Soiree stamp set
Basic Gray Archival ink pad
Old Olive marker
Berry Burst marker
Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush
Paper Snips
Fast Fuse or Snail Adhesive
Mini Glue Dots
Stampin Dimensionals

RSVP is due Monday, March 12th for in-person or to-go class. 

I'll be back on Sunday with another project to share.

Happy Stampin',
Christine



No comments:

Post a Comment