Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Animal Outing Thank You Card


Stampin Up Animal Outing

Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a great start. I’m excited for the week ahead for a few reasons. 1. I get to see a bunch of family on Saturday at a bridal shower for my cousin’s fiancée. I’ll share details on Sunday. 2. This coming weekend is the amazing Lowell Folk Festival – the largest free folk festival in the country. The city turns into one big party with food, vendors, and music all over the place. Unfortunately I need to miss most of Saturday due to the bridal shower, but that leaves plenty of time on Friday and Sunday to check out the festival.

Now on to my project for today. I have been busy making lots of thank you cards for orders for this past month. I needed one for a friend who loves to watercolor, but I wanted to show off the ink pads in a way you may not see too often. Check out my video tutorial and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel:


The stamp set I used is Animal Outing and this is the first time I have inked it up. Gasp! I think I have had it since April’s OnStage. I also used the coordinating Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper on special part of the Buy 3, Get 1 Free sale until July 31st.

Measurements:
Lemon Lime Twist Card Base - 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score in half at 4 ¼”
Berry Burst Cardstock – 3 ¼” x 4 ¼”
Shimmery White Cardstock – 3” x 4”
Ribbon - 4 1/2" piece

The ink pads are my product of the week since there is just one week left to get the best deal in the catalog and sign up to join my team the Sweet & Simple Stampers. You pick out $125 of products for $99 plus tax and you get to pick out ten free ink pads ($67.50 value) from one of our color collections for free!

Let me know if you have any questions about today’s post.

I’ll be back on Thursday with another project to share.

Happy Stampin’,
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment