Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, July 1, 2018

Enjoy Life Card – CASE-ing Tuesday #153


Stampin Up Enjoy Life

Happy Sunday! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. We had a work event Friday evening and hubby played a gig in the lakes region of New Hampshire last night so we have been enjoying life this weekend. Today it is sweltering so we did some low key errand and are enjoying the air conditioning and iced cold beverages.

I’m playing along with the CASE-ing Tuesday group again this week. We are remaking the card from page 48 in the annual catalog. I used the Enjoy Life stamp set as I haven’t use this new stamp set yet. I picked my colors Daffodil Delight, Fresh Fig, and Garden Green based on a Color Coach file from Stampin’ Up! You may have noticed I used each color three times in my design. Here is a look at the stamp set.
Measurements:
Daffodil Delight card base: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score in half at 4 ¼”
Fresh Fig cardstock: 3 ¼” x 4 ½”
DSP layer: 1 ¾” x 4 ¼”
Banner: 1” x 2 ½”

Today is July 1st and the new promotions are out from Stampin’ Up! Please let me know if you have any questions or want more details on either offer.

 Buy 3, Get 1 Free on select Designer Series Paper’s from the annual catalog

 Join my team in July and you not only receive $125 of any product you want for $99 plus tax, but you can also pick out a collection of 10 ink pads (Brights, Neutrals, Regals, Subtles, or In-Colors)  for free! This is an amazing limited time offer.

I’ll be back on Tuesday with another project to share.

Happy Stampin’,
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment