Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Christmas Pines Card & Tuesday Tip Video Tutorial

Christmas Pines Stampin Up

Happy Tuesday! I hope you had a wonderful long holiday weekend. We relaxed and did some local sightseeing and errands. It was fabulous! The highlight was spending a few hours walking around Marina Bay in Quincy looking at the boats and views of Boston harbor. I’m ready to start the very short work week only 3.5 days. My cousin is getting married next weekend and I'll be headed to Western Massachusetts.

For my card I wanted to use the Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Paper to make a Christmas card. I ending up pairing up the paper with the Christmas Pines stamp set. Here are the images in the stamp set:
Today is like Christmas eve in the stamping world as tomorrow our 2018 Holiday catalog goes live. I have lots of projects planned to show you over the next four months. If you want to make sure not to miss my current ordering special, tutorials for sale, classes and events please subscribe to my mailing list asap. I think this card would be a perfect holiday card to send to an outdoor enthusiast in your life. Check out my video tutorial where I feature the new Take Your Pick tool available starting tomorrow.


Measurements:
Real Red card base - 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score in half at 4 ¼”
Shaded Spruce layer – 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
DSP – 3” x 5”
DSP – 1” x 4 ½”

Thanks for stopping by today. I’ll have a post up tomorrow when the new catalog goes live with my Top Ten favorites and another creative project to share on Thursday.

Happy Stampin’,
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment